Thursday, February 19, 2015

Nivea In Shower Body Lotion


Hi guys! 
As I've mentioned before, I am a huge slacker when it comes to moisturizers! I find it tedious and often hate the way most feel on my skin. They either leave me feeling sticky, slick, or oily. And trying to put skinny jeans on over sticky legs is just too much work for me! Lol!
When I first saw that Nivea came out with the new In Shower Lotion I thought "Now that is something I can get on board with!"! I love a good shower product, so I was very anxious to try it out! I found it in my local CVS and could not wait to try it the during my shower the next morning! 
I've been using this for a few weeks and so far this stuff is pretty life changing! I just do my normal shower routine and right before I get out I use the In Shower Lotion! It feels pretty luxurious when you're using it in the shower! 
The combination of the warm water and the lotion makes your skin feel super hydrated! To me this is glorious because my skin typically feels really dry, tight. and stripped after a hot shower! I love the silky feeling of my skin! All you need is a quick rinse after applying and you are good to go! I towel off as normal and I'm done! 
The best part of this is it doesn't leave behind any sticky, gross feeling residue! After my shower my skin just feel soft and hydrated! No added time waiting for anything to dry! Sure, it takes a minute or two to apply it in the shower, but to me this is a small price to pay (plus it means I can stay warm for an extra minute). I'm able to slide my legs into my jeans without any struggle from an added lotion or body cream! My skin never feels greasy thought the day! I was sold on this the very first time I used it. And when I went to bed that night, I really noticed a huge difference in the way my legs felt! They were still soft and silky smooth!
After using it for a few weeks, my skin feels awesome! I notice less dryness all over, and I love the convenience of it! I think this is a great all year round product! Imagine how great this would feel after a day at the pool or the beach! I definitely recommend giving this a try! It's affordable and really does make a difference in your skin! I should note that there are three different versions of this. One for normal skin (which is the one I purchased), one for dry skin, and one for very dry skin. I love that there is an option for every skin type depending on your needs! 
*One major warning here though... Make sure you rinse your shower floor really well if it becomes slippery! Broken bones aren't cute! :)


Thanks for reading!
♥  Nichole


Instagram: @Coley0702
Twitter: @Coley7286


No comments:

Post a Comment