Thursday, October 9, 2014

Review: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Hi loves! 
Hope you are all doing well! 
I am super excited about today's review!! I have been drooling over this Hourglass palette for months now and I recently decided to take the plunge and order it! I literally used to go and "visit" it in Sephora! ;)
I have been wanting to try their Ambient Lighting Powders for so long, and I was so happy when I saw this palette! A full sized powder compact of a single shade runs $45, so I loved the fact that this palette came with three smaller (but still decent sized) shades for $58! The center shade, Incandescent Light is also exclusive to this palette! 
These powders are so soft and almost pillowy (if that even makes sense) and they create the most beautiful glow to the skin! I love to use mine as a highlight on my brow bones, cheek bones, and center of my forehead! They aren't chalky at all like some highlighting powders can be! But more than just highlighting your skin they give a nice soft focus to your skin that perfects it! 

Radiant Light- I've only used this one a few times. It definitely gives a warmer glow than the other two and is beautiful in its own right. I find that I would probably use this in areas I want to look more sunkissed since it is slightly on the bronze side.
Incandescent Light- I love this shade for a brighter more awake look! It gives me a more "highlighted" glow but is still soft and doesn't look "overdone"! Love this one on the brow bone and inner corner of my eyes/ really just to brighten the whole eye area!
Dim Light- This one is probably the one I use most. I love the  soft glow that this give me! It reminds me of being in constant candle light all day long! And lets be real... what woman doesn't want that?!


Overall, I really do love all of the shades in this palette so far! They are the perfect addition to my makeup collection and routine. They almost make me feel fancier when I use them! Lol is that weird for me to say? ;)
Incandescent Light on brow bones, cheek bones, center of forehead and cupids bow 

Hope you enjoyed this review! As always, thanks so much for reading!

♥ Nichole



Instagram: @Coley0702
Twitter: @Coley7286

No comments:

Post a Comment